Monday, April 6, 2009

Mommy Time Monday - (and I really need it this week!)

It has been a VERY long weekend, and I can honestly say that I am in great need of some Mommy Time today!

First things first! This is the LAST day you can enter the ACE Team virtual Egg Hunt - so visit http://www.aceteamnews.blogspot.com/ for details! The grand prize is worth over $100 and there are 4 other prizes that are worth between $50 - $85. So, you really don't want to miss out on this one!!

Ahhh, back to Mommy Time!

So, it has been a long weekend full of sick kids, work, cleaning, organizing, visits with parents, and basically running around like a headless chicken! I think even my husband realized last night that my stress level was reaching the dangerous "she is going to explode" point, which is why he didn't ask "what's for dinner" and instead asked "where are we going for dinner". Very good move on his part - I must remember to award him some extra bonus hubby points for that one.

My to do list is so long at this point that I really don't know where to start - I did actually start a list last night, but we were in the car and I was looking for my note pad to start the list, and I realized that the note pad didn't have anymore blank papers. So, I found another list that I made the week before, and became even more stressed when there were still things on that list that hadn't been done yet.

UGH!!! So, now that I have a few minutes of peace (everyone is at work or school), I am going to re-write the list. Of course, I am sure that I will miss some things since I am too stressed to even think straight!

So, the need for some quiet Mommy Time is extremely important today. I really think I am going to pop in a movie and just venture into make-believe land for a bit. Maybe my head will be clear enough to finish that todo list when I am done!

I hope you will take some time for yourself today too! Let us know what you are doing!

No comments: