Monday, May 18, 2009

Puppy Love!


My husband and I have talked for years about getting a puppy, and we finally made the leap. Here is Blackberry!


She was named by our boys - still not sure if the name will stick, but so far it has and really I think it is pretty cute.

She is a cocker spaniel and mutt mix, and oh so cute!! She has been really great so far - only two little accidents, but nothing even close to being a big deal. She is going to make a great companion for our boys!

We got her on Saturday (May 16th) and she is 6 weeks old.

Everyone is having a blast playing with her and getting some sweet puppy love!

(Except maybe me - I am pretty tired and feeling like I have an infant all over again!)

8 comments:

Ruth of Allover Art said...

Blackberry is too cute!!! Take lots of pictures because she will grow very quickly. :)

Meekiyu said...

awww so cute! Love the name too. My bf and I were planning to get a golden labordor or retriever and name him/her teddy grahams.

Black Rose said...

She looks so sweet!! Love the name you have chosen for her too!

The Silver Dog said...

How cute! She has the sweetest little face

Chloe said...

what a sweetie! the name is super cute, too!

BOWquet said...

You have been awarded a One lovely blog award. Check it out at http://bowquet.blogspot.com/

Thanks!

KnockKnocking said...

What a cutie!

Dee said...

So sorry your little one broke his arm, poor kid. I hope he's feeling better soon!