Monday, August 31, 2009

Changes on the Horizon!

Over the next few weeks, my blog will be changing focus. Thank you to all who drop in and read all of my little stories, but clearly I haven't made an effort to maintain my blog over the summer. Seems that the kids have kept me entirely too busy!

Over the last few months I have gotten quite a few requests from people to be added to my mailing list - but you see, a mailing list for my business doesn't exist!

So, instead of adding one more thing to my increasingly long to-do list, I have decided that my blog needs to change and become my sort of mailing list.

From this point on - my blog will become a place where new products, new fabrics, news about where I can be found, and organizing tips will be featured.

So, stay tuned! I hope that you will find something that interests you!

No comments: