Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Projects, Projects, Projects

So I have a list of Projects! Some that I have been working on for a long time, some that I have been promising to finish for a long time, and many many more that I have ideas for but haven't started. So, the next few weeks I am only working on custom orders and I am going to complete some of these un-done projects. This week is the giant Lighting McQueen magnet board for my son! Disney's Cars was one of my son's favorites for a long time and when we moved him into his new room we decorated it in Cars stuff. Way back then, I found this really cute fabric and I have been promising him a magnet board ever since. The last 2 or 3 weeks he has been reminding me of this so I am finishing it today! I will post a picture when I get it done - but don't worry Disney, this one is for personal use - not for sale!

Next week I am going to focus on the Apple Tree custom order which I am very excited about, and also starting my jewelry display set that I have been thinking about for a long time. I also need to get started on the organization projects for my boys that I am hoping to add for sale at some point. I like to test out all of my new projects before I put them for sale, and I have found that my 3 boys are great testers.

I am posting this for all of you to keep me in line - so leave your comments and remind me to stay on task. The next few weeks should be very exciting!

No comments: