Thursday, January 26, 2012

Around the Shop

I've been working busily in the shop over the last few weeks, unfortunately all of my extra camera batteries have been mysteriously running off and jumping into wii controllers, remote control cars, and things that whizz, shoot, and beep.

So, I did manage to take this picture today ... at the expense of a wii remote!

I had hoped to have some more goodies to show you, but with a order of 20 magnet displays going to Maine keeping up with custom orders there aren't too many new things in the shop! 

I did manage to list this collection of coupon organizers ... but they are selling like crazy and even some of these are not available at this time.

Now - Back to work!  I promise to have more exciting things to show you next time around the shop!


No comments: