Saturday, September 24, 2011

Rainy Days are good for Crafting!

The last few days here have been really rainy! Our rain guage has collected 3+ inches not including the downpour we are getting right now. I welcome the rain today, not only because we are in a drought and our grass is crunchy, but also because I find rainy days very soothing to craft and get inspired.

I know that the rain is often associated with depression, but the smell, sound hitting the tin roofs, and watching the birds frolic in puddles brings me a calm that I don't get on bright sunny days.

So, today I am going to make some rainy magnets from a sweet digital paper that I purchased not too long ago, and here is an awesome handmade stamp from creatiate that might help you to mark your next rainy day!

http://www.etsy.com/listing/71472709/little-rain-cloud-hand-carved-stamp



1 comment:

Sarah Kathryn said...

Rain sounds blissful right now in Phoenix :) Thanks for including my stamp in your post!