Friday, February 24, 2012

Shoe Racks as Toy Storage



I'm a little embarrassed to show you these pictures.  Our youngest son has an armory ... an armory of Nerf guns.  He LOVES his Nerf guns and I have become quite a good shot playing with him.

However, I can't say that Nerf guns are the easiest thing to store and find a place for!

So, a genius idea came over me!  I put an over the door shoe rack on his door to put the nerf guns in!  The pockets are the perfect size for many of his smaller guns.

He can't reach the highest pockets, so I'll be putting things in those that he doesn't use so often






We are hanging his larger ones on hooks around his room.

Yes, there are more than pictured here!

Oh, well ... at least he is not addicted to TV and video games!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a neat idea! We have ours in those shoe box sized plastic bins that you can buy for pretty cheap at Target and Walmart.

Unknown said...

Thanks Danielle! Bins are always a good solution to try!