Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Hit the ground Running!

Oh, I had a great night's sleep! Woke up all refreshed and ready to go! As much as I love having all of my guys around for a long weekend, they sure can make a mess! I have a lot of friends who are such good house keepers. Honestly, I don't know how they do that - their counters are always clean, the floors are always clear, no dust can be found, and they must eat out all of the time! My house ... well not so much! There is always at least one room in the house that is in disarray, unless we are having an event at our house ... then I am drill sergeant mom and don't let anyone take out anything. So, today, I will strive to tackle the mess ... again ... and see if I can take one step towards becoming a more organized mom! Maybe I will get there before they all go off to college =)

No comments: