Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Please come visit me UPS man!

So, Last week I received a wonderful surprise! A new toy! A new tool!

Too bad it DIDN'T WORK

I didn't even get to try it out =(

Anyway, the company is sending me another one, but I am so anxiously awaiting it's arrival! I have been having dreams about the delivery guy bringing me a box!

Ah, get your mind out of the gutter! Really, in my dream I pretty much just go on and on about my new purchase and I am busily putting the return sticker on the one that doesn't work. Next I slam the door in his face and get to work!

I wanna play ... I've been saving for this one for a while!

2 comments:

LiPeony said...

Aww man gotta hate it when you're eagerly waiting for something and suddenly it doesn't even work =_= I hope the new one works =)

Unknown said...

It arrived yesterday - Yay! and the new one did work! Double Yay!