Thursday, November 4, 2010

Ummm Your shop is looking kind of Empty!

As most of you know - MooreMagnets is a one-woman-show. I cut all of the metal, backer board, fabric, and do all of the creating myself! And, after a very busy October, the pickings in the MooreMagnets shop are getting pretty slim!

After this weekend, and a delivery to a shop on Tuesday - inventory will be further decreased.

After Tuesday I will be working on stocking up the shop again!

So you can look forward to new designs and a variety of sizes! If the weather will hold out for painting, I will also be adding several framed boards to my collection as well.

In the meantime, if you see a fabric from the "create your own" section - Please contact me ASAP to create your custom order! Custom orders to be ready for shipping before Christmas cut offs will end in Late November/Early December!

No comments: