Monday, December 19, 2011

Patio, aka Mud Pit, Update


So, way back on May 19, 2011, I blogged about our mud pit ... soon to be patio ... Well maybe not so soon!

I am happy to report that there has been progress on the patio! We are almost ready to pour concrete, and the truck is (and thankfully small crew) is scheduled to be here on Friday! Woot! Woot! It only took 7 months!

I am quite happy that the digging, filling in, tamping, and form building is finished!!



I am looking forward to having a nice big space for a table and chairs!

Also, a walkway from the car!

















And, hopefully less muddy shoes to track dirt through the house ... although that might be a little dream with a husband and 3 boys tromping through!













I'll update you on the final days in a later blog post, but I hope you enjoyed this peak into the happenings around the MooreMagnets household!

Now ... off to swing and have an ice pop on this lovely December day!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to see the finished product! :)

Unknown said...

Me too Trish! I am just hoping it doesn't rain on Friday!