Tuesday, February 5, 2013

My Style - Comfort!

I haven't told you about the amazing boots that my hubby got me for Christmas!  They are so comfortable, and perfect for tromping all over our 7 acres of land.  You can see I have already been wearing them, and they wear beautifully!  I've never had boots that are so comfortable and boots that I can actually wear for a full work day!

So, I thought I would put together a little collection of things that I need to add to my wardrobe to dress up those boots for trips the to the store, or even out for a casual dinner!



1.  I thought this amazing leather bag would be perfect for me!  It really fits my style, and looks rugged enough to withstand my daily life!  Beautifully designed by leatherpassionkomal

2.  This bracelet by Jewels by Trish would add a perfect accent with the brown focal bead and leather cording.

3.  These are my wonderful boots!  They are by Ariat® and they are similar to these at Tractor Supply

4.  I am in love with this poncho by AliceCloset on Etsy!  The casual hem could easily be dressed up or down and would keep me nice and warm!

5.  I would wear it all with my favorite fitting jeans (Also given to me by my wonderful hubby!)  They are Carhartt Curvy fit

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohhh! Love all your choices! :)