Thursday, January 19, 2012

I am Chopstick Man!!


I am Chopstick Man!!

Isn't this the cutest thing ever!

My mom knows that my son and I go out to each Chinese food every so often, and that he is always trying to learn to eat with chopsticks so she got him this little set for Christmas! I just love the little guy!  

Basically the little guy holds the chopsticks open so that all a learner needs to do is close the chopsticks until they can get the hang of using chopsticks on their own.  

The chopsticks go in his legs!
The other fun thing a bout going to each Chinese food is the fortune cookies and fortunes inside!  

How did they know that I work with magnets!!??


And my son got the other one!  I hope all his dreams come true!

If you don't have a chopstick man, you can make your own little device by folding up a napkin and putting a rubberband on the top of the chopsticks like this.



Now, go eat some yummy Chinese food!







2 comments:

Morgana said...

We have chopstick man! Samantha uses him every time she has rice of any kind. :o)

Scott said...

I see that Morgana commented already but yeah we've got a chopstick man for Samantha to practice with. I'm not sure it's translating into better chopstick skills yet but she loves using him!