Monday, February 6, 2012

Featured Friends! John and Emily of McCoyToys

I think one of the best and most unexpected things that has happened since I started selling on Etsy and selling at craft shows are the wonderful and talented friends that I have made along the way.

I hope you will enjoy seeing objects made by a few of these friends!

Today I would like to give a shout out to John and Emily of McCoyToys.  I met John and Emily at a dismal craft show.  It was the kind of day where you realize that the only way to make it a good day is to accept the loss of money and make the best of anything you can!  John and Emily were set up next to me, and we all laughed about our pitiful sales and the lack of traffic, and started talking about where we were from and Etsy!

I am a better person for having met the two of them!

No run off and go check out their toys!  They are two of Santa's biggest helpers!

What boy or girl doesn't need a tractor!

No comments: