Thursday, February 23, 2012

Shipping Station!

During the time that I have been selling on Etsy and my website, I have come to appreciate the importance of having a dedicated shipping station.

A place where I can have bubble mailers, tape, bubble wrap, plastic baggies, ribbon, and all of those other things at my finger tips!

So, I have finally set up a dedicated shipping station in my work cabinets.

I have bubble mailers, and ribbons in the cabinet above.

I really like that this place is right next to my computer so that I only have to take a few steps to enter weights, print labels, and grab them off the printer!









Tape, baggies, scissors, pens, and also my scale lives in the drawer.










Bubble wrap, newspaper, and other packaging material lives in the cabinet below.

You may notice that I don't have a place for large boxes.  They currently live in my workshop outside since I don't really want them filling up my living room office!






Time to take these out to the mail box!

No comments: