Sunday, January 11, 2009

Scatterbrained!

I am so scatterbrained today! I have so many ideas swirling in my head, things I want to make, places to advertise, and the fact that I hate my ad that I currently use. This is all in conjunction with the fact that I need to work on my grocery game list, cleaning the house, laundry, cooking dinner, and other projects around the house. I guess I should make a list, but I am really not a good list maker/follower.

Can someone please make a device to suck all of the thoughts out of your head and put them in a planner and make you do them! That would be just great!

Okay, so coming this week on the blog! Pictures of some custom boards I have been working on! Grocery Game week 2! And other Ramblings from me!

2 comments:

Kathy said...

Cute blog! Thanks for following mine. Have a great day!

Michelle said...

I so understand the scatterbrain thing... I have a million things in there I want to do and a million more I need to do and a few million things i am avoiding... and then there are all the random thoughts.. lol and yet here I sit :)