Thursday, January 31, 2013

Chalkboard clip magnets everywhere!!

I have finally managed to list more Chalkboard Clip Magnets!

Day of the Week Chalkboard Clip Magnets
I've been selling these with the days of the week stamped on them for a while, and everyone seems to love them!  I do too!!

Blank Chalkboard Clip Magnets
Blank Chalkboard Clip Magnets


Save the Date Chalkboard Clip Magnets
However, I have gotten asked several times if I can leave them plain and not stamped, so now those are in my shop too!

I had fun writing on them with my chalkboard pen!  I recommend the chalk pens, but regular chalk will work too!





















And, for all of the brides looking for clever save the dates, you can send these Clip Magnets that your guests can use over and over again!

The ink used to stamp them is permanent and won't wash off!  I have quantities of 10, 25, 50, 100, and 150 pieces listed.

I love them all!!

No comments: